The U-Pak can be part of a daily personal hygiene routine that supports urinary health for those suffering from recurring UTIs.
Support Urinary Health
Available at select Walgreens stores and coming soon to other fine retailers
3 Reasons to Make the U-Pak Part of Your
Daily Hygiene Routine
1. It’s a Proven Solution for Millions of Sufferers
- The facts: If you suffer from recurring urinary tract infections (UTIs), you’re not alone—UTIs are the most common outpatient infections in the United States.1
- The good news: Now there’s a clinically proven hygiene solution that can support daily urinary health for those suffering from recurring UTIs—the U-Pak. And for the first time, this hospital-adopted hygiene solution that used to be available only in hospitals is available to YOU over the counter.
2. It’s Convenient
- The U-Pak includes a bottle of Theraworx Protect foam and a package of Theraworx Protect wipes, giving you everything you need for personal urinary hygiene at home.
- Our foam and wipes are easy to use, and they don’t leave behind a strong odor or sticky residue.
3. It’s Safe & Trusted
- The U-Pak is made with a non-toxic, gentle formulation—manufactured in the USA—and it can be applied safely to any part of the body, as often as needed.
- Our formulation is being used in hospitals nationwide in the care of more than 4 million intensive care unit patients.
How to Use the U-Pak
The U-Pak can be used in a variety of ways to promote good hygiene habits at home and support urinary health:
- Daily cleansing to support menopausal health
- Anal cleansing
- Catheter care
- Cleansing before and after sexual intercourse
For complete instructions, see inside the box or watch the following helpful videos.
Frequently Asked Questions About the U-Pak
Can the U-Pak prevent UTIs?
Can someone who gets very few or no UTIs at all use the U-Pak?
Yes, anyone can use the U-Pak as part of a daily personal hygiene routine. The U-Pak is a clinically proven hygiene solution that can help support urinary health.
What is the active ingredient in the U-Pak?
The U-Pak consists of Theraworx Protect foam and wipes. Our Theraworx Protect formulation does not have a single active ingredient. It is not a drug but a cleansing solution containing 15 safe and gentle ingredients that work together to produce the positive results patients and customers are experiencing.
What is Theraworx Protect?
Theraworx Protect is a hygiene solution used to manage healthcare-associated risks. It is used by hospitals nationwide to care for millions of patients, including the highest-risk patients such as those in intensive care.
Is the U-Pak safe?
The U-Pak is made with Theraworx Protect, our safe and gentle cleansing formulation used in a hygiene program trusted by top hospitals to manage healthcare-associated risks. It is safe enough to use anywhere on the body, as often as needed, and is even used on the highest-risk patients in hospitals.
What is your refund policy?
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee with proof of purchase on orders made directly from Avadim Health, Inc. If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will provide you with a full refund minus shipping and handling. Simply contact our customer service department at [email protected] or 877-677-2723 within 30 days of receiving your product, and provide the following information:
- Your order number
- Your name, address and phone number
- Why you are not satisfied with the product
NOTE: Refunds apply only to purchases made from Avadim Health, Inc. If you purchased from a store or pharmacy, please contact the retailer regarding their refund or exchange policy.
- Castillo-Pino E, Medina M. An introduction to the epidemiology and burden of urinary tract infections. Ther Adv Urol. 2019;11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6502976/#bibr4-1756287219832172. Published May 2, 2019. Accessed December 10, 2019.